Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coming Back!

     Good News Everyone! After about a two and a half years since the last post on this blog, Dan in the Kitchen will be active once more. But here is a recap of what's gone on over that time: Christine and I sold our house in NY to move to Delaware where she got a job teaching high school English, I worked in a bakery for a year, we bought a three story townhouse near Christine's school, I just started a job with the state, I started writing a non-food related novel, and most importantly we are expecting our first child in April. 2013 is going to be a year of changes, both big and small, for the Isom household.
     If you read this blog in the past you probably noticed the redesign and you might remember my other blog Syracuse Sandwich, where I reviewed sandwiches that I had in and around Syracuse. While I still order sandwiches when I'm out the majority of the time, I also wanted to review the other dishes when ordering out. So, I've decided to sort of combine them both into this one. What you'll find on this blog is a collection of reviews of the recipes I try and of the meals that I order. Along with the reviews, I'll post food related material that I may come across on one of the sites or blogs that I frequent. Please check back soon for the first of many new posts.


God bless and happy eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment